The Travis Anthropology Summer Camp is one of the Museum’s signature programs.
In One Day Adventures, children have a chance to learn about native people from around the world.
During camp, children will
- See museum artifacts from different cultures
- Do hands-on crafts and art projects related to the question of the day
- Enjoy multi-cultural music, dance, and games
- Read books about different cultures
- Write about their experiences
One Day Adventures are during the week Monday – Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Cost is $15 per child. Registration required for groups of 15 or more. Individual registrations will be accepted when blended with group registrations.
Light snacks and water provided.
Register in person, download the registration form here, or call.
Travis Anthropology Summer Camp is named for Edna Jane Travis, founding patron of the International Museum of Cultures.