411 U.S. 67 Highway (Danieldale Exit)
Plan your next business meeting, social or holiday event with us!
The newly-renovated Community Room at the Museum of International Cultures is located on the northwest, front side of the museum and has its own entrance. It is available for non-profit organizations and community groups.
The Community Room can be set up Banquet Style, Classroom Style, or Theater Style. It accommodates up to 100 guests for a seated function.
- Separate entrance for easy access from parking lot
- Podium with built-in microphone and speaker
- Piano available for a separate fee
- Round tables that seat up to six people comfortably
- Rectangle tables that seat up to eight people comfortably
- Large wall-mounted projector screen
- Portable LCD projector
- Large window with blinds for natural light
Parking provides for one handicap and one motorcycle space, and is limited to 15 spaces during museum hours. There is unlimited parking when the room is reserved after museum business hours.
For more information including fees and booking for the Community Room, please call us at (972) 572-0462 or email mfkamm@MICmuseum.org..